A $5 Beauty Bucks prints after you have spent $50 in beauty products - and that spend is BEFORE COUPONS! Beauty Bucks are like ECBs, so they are like CVS money - redeem them on your next purchase of just about anything in the store.
I combined Manufacturer Coupons with Store Coupons to maximize my savings. Store coupons print weekly and vary by customer, since they are based on your personal shopping history. The more you shop, the more coupons you get!
Product Value: $178.13 (prices before sales)
Sale Price: $85.95
Paid, after coupons: $16.95
Received $11.50 in ECB
Received $3 from ibotta
Earned $6 in Beauty Bucks
Making this trip a $3.55 money maker!!
Here is the breakdown by deal:
(1) Maybelline mascara @ $9.99, regular price
(1) Maybelline mascara @ $5.49, regular price
Used (2) $3/1 coupons found HERE
Used $3/$15 cosmetics store coupon
Received $5 ECB (for buying 2)
Earned $1.50 in Beauty Bucks (for spending $15+ before coupons)
Final Cost: FREE!!!
(4) Dove Men+Care body wash @ $6.49 / $3.24 (sale bogo-50%)
Used (4) $1.25/1 coupons found HERE
Used $4/$14 body wash, $4/$14 personal cleansing, and $4/$16 dove body wash (all store coupons that can be stacked!)
Earned $1.90 in Beauty Bucks (for spending $19+ before coupons)
Final Cost: $.56, or just $.14 each!!!
(2) Colgate mouthwash @ 2/$7 (sale price)
Used (2) $1/1 coupons from SS 11/20
Used $2/$6 any mouthwash and $2/$6 colgate mouthwash (both store coupons)
Received $2.50 ECB (for buying 2)
$1.50 money maker!!
(5) Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue @ $3.62 (clearance price - 75% off)
(1) Garnier 5 Sec Blur @ $4.49 (clearance price - 75% off)
(1) Garnier BB Cream @ $3.44 (clearance price - 75% off)
Subtotal: $26.03 (regular price would have been over $100!!!)
Used (7) $3/1 coupons found from RP 12/4
Used $3/$15 facial care store coupon
Earned $2.60 in Beauty Bucks (for spending $26+ before coupons)
$.57 money maker!!! On over $100 in facial care!!!
(1) Zantac Duo Fusion @ $8.99 (sale price)
(1) Zantac 150 @ $8.99 (sale price)
Used (2) $5/1 coupons found HERE
Used $3/$12 heartburn store coupon
Received $4 ECB ($2 for each, limit 3)
Received $3 from ibotta for Duo Fusion*
$2.02 money maker!!
* Ibotta is a rebate app for your smartphone. It is one of only three rebate apps that I use. I have found it to be reputable and easy to use. There are rebates for all kinds of items - why not make some extra cash on items you are buying anyway? If you have never used ibotta before, and you use this referral link to sign up, you will receive an ADDITIONAL $10 cash back when you redeem your first rebate!
Links to Other Great Deals:
- Tops Markets Smart Qpon Clips and Deals
- Rite Aid Deals Click here
- More Smart Smart Qpon Clips and Deals CLICK HERE
- Walmart Deals click here
- Dollar Tree Deals click here
- CVS Deals click here
- Dollar General Deals click here
- Walgreens Deals Click Here
Couponing for Beginners:
Post by Kim Meroney