Here's the deals I went in for this week:
(6) Reese's / Kit Kats @ 3/$2
No coupons used
Paid $6 at the register
Got back 600pp ($6)
(4) McCafe 12ct cups @ 2/$10
Used (4) $1 coupons found HERE or also in the 10/30 SS
Paid $16 at the register
Got back 400pp ($4) AND a $4 Catalina that I can use on my next in-store purchase!!
Final cost after points and Catalina: $8, or $2 per box - that's just $.16 per cup!!!
If you only have two coupons, you can still do the same deal! It would look like this:
(2) McCafe 12ct cups @ 2/$10
Use (2) $1 coupons found HERE or also in the 10/30 SS
Pay $8 at the register
Got back 200pp ($2) AND a $2 Catalina
Final cost after points and Catalina: $4, or $2 per box - that's still just $.16 per cup!!!
Gevalia cups are also part of the same plenti point promotion, but not part of the Catalina deal.
Links to Other Great Deals:
- Tops Markets Smart Qpon Clips and Deals
- Rite Aid Deals Click here
- More Smart Smart Qpon Clips and Deals CLICK HERE
- Walmart Deals click here
- Dollar Tree Deals click here
- CVS Deals click here
- Dollar General Deals click here
- Walgreens Deals Click Here
Couponing for Beginners:
Post by Kim Meroney