NOTE - At Walgreens, the number of coupons (including Register Rewards) used in a transaction cannot exceed the number of items you are buying. So you will need to pick up a small filler item.
Scott Paper Towels 6 packs $3.99
Use the $1/1 Paper Towels coupon in the 9/10 Smartsource
Or print a $.50/1 Scott Paper Towels printable coupon here
Scott Bath Tissue 12 packs $3.99
Use the $1/1 Bath tissue coupon in the 9/10 Smartsource
or Use the $.50/1 Scott Bath Tissue printable coupon here
Kleenex Tissue 3 or 4 packs $3.99
Use the $1/1 Kleenex Bundle coupon in the 9/10 Smartsource
or Use the $.50/1 Kleenex Bundle printable coupon here
PAY AFTER COUPONS AS LOW AS $9.94 with insert coupons and get back $3 in Register Rewards* for your next transaction like paying $6.94 for all 3 items
OR with prints pay $11.44 and get back $3 in Register Rewards* for your next transaction like paying $8.44 for all 3 items
Use the $1/1 Viva Paper Towels Printable coupon found HERE or in the 9/10 Smartsource
Use the $1/1 Cottonelle Bath Tissue Printable coupon found HERE or in the 9/10 Smartsource
PAY $7 when you buy 2 and use 2 coupons and get a $3 Register Reward* for your next purchase !!! Like paying $2 each
Below taken from the couponing Walgreens 101 found here
*Register Rewards (RR)
As you scan the weekly ad, you will see that some items will give you Register Rewards for your purchase. These print out after you pay for your transaction. You can buy multiple items that trigger a RR in the same transaction, as long as you are only doing one of any particular item - you must do separate transactions for identical items.
* You cannot use a RR to pay if you are buying the same item, or the RR won't print out. There are occasionally exceptions to this, but that would be due to a glitch and cannot be counted on. The RR also will not print if the item you are buying is from the same company/family of items.
* In some cases, you cannot pay with an RR by the same company as the item you are buying, or the RR won't print out.
* Each individual RR is considered a man-q. Walgreen's requires that you have at least as many items as you have man-q's. So, count your number of items. Then count the number of coupons you plan to use, including any RRs. If you have more q's than items, you will need a FILLER. A filler is a low-value item (such as a holiday pencil or a piece of taffy) that you put into your transaction in order to be able to use your RRs. This is only necessary if you have more coupons/RRs than items. (Wags q's DO NOT count against your coupon-to-item ratio)
* RRs do expire, usually two weeks after earning - the expiration date will be printed on the RR.
- Everything for Tops Markets Smart Qpon Clips and Deals
- Rite Aid Deals Click here
- More Smart Smart Qpon Clips and Deals CLICK HERE
- Walmart Deals click here
- Dollar Tree Deals click here
- CVS Deals click here
- Dollar General Deals click here
- Walgreens Deals Click Here
- Target Deals click here
- Save A Lot Deals click here