(1) You must have the coupon to get the 30% off - use the above barcode as many times as you want!
(2) You must have a separate coupon for each transaction, if you do more than one.
(3) Anyone can use these coupons, regardless of status.
(4) In a transaction where the coupon is used, you will receive 30% off all regular priced items. You will also receive 30% off sale items, when the 30% off is better than the sale price. The 30% will be off the regular price of the item.
(5) The 30% off will CHANGE THE PRICE of the item, so you must take that new price into consideration when figuring out BonusCash deals. For example, if you need to spend $30 to get the BonusCash, the amount that will track is the price of the item after the 30% is figured.
(6) While 30% is better than a BOGO-50% sale, the registers do not see it that way and you will get the BOGO-50% for every two items. If you only buy 1 item, you will get 30% off.
(7) Only one discount will apply to your transaction. You will not get the 20% gold discount on top of the 30% discount.
(8) There is no limit to the number of items you can have in your transaction, so you can combine the deal ideas below into one transaction.
(9) You can use manufacturer coupons in combination with the 30% coupon. The discount is taken before these coupons.
(10) You can use other Rite Aid coupons, including purchase-based coupons - just make sure to take the new price into consideration when figuring up what you have spent.
CLICK HERE to check out more Rite Aid deals!!
CLICK HERE to learn more about couponing at Rite Aid!